Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy October!

Hello and happy October! Lots of fun news to catch you up on and goodies to share just in time for Halloween. First off, Bee started our WLTI Free Halloween download kickoff with her adorable kitty boxes. Here's mine, a kind of silly haunted house. Enjoy! You can download it HERE


And now for the news, I was lucky enough to have been invited to the Highlights Foundation in Boyds Mills, PA, to attend an Illustrator's workshop for the weekend. About 25 illustrators were invited to learn more about Hidden Pictures, the history of the company and meet the wonderful staff. What an informative yet exhilarating weekend. Now, two weeks later, it feels like a long lost dream that I did not to wake up from. I love what I do, but there's nothing easy about being a freelance illustrator, and it's clients like these that make it all worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Highlights for the best weekend ever!

The Highlights Septemberists :)

my dreamy cabin nestled in the woods

And more news, I'm so happy to see my work is in this months issue of Highlights.


1 comment:

karumina said...

Thanks Julissa! is really cute :)
Have a lovely Halloveen!